Q.1 – What is the difference between dc1 and dc2?
Ans. dc1 is for Cisco nexus, Cisco UCS and Storage as well as Cisco UCS Central. dc2 is for Cisco Nexus , Cisco ACI fabric , Cisco UCS Director and Virtualization.
Q.2 What are session timing for each slot?
Ans. Each session is of 4 hours and one session for one rack only i.e one session is for dc1 or dc2 only. For both racks we need two sessions.
Q.3 Is our rack same as in the lab?
Q.4 Are our workbooks are exactly same as in the lab?
Q.5 What are your support guidelines?
Ans. For every user who books a slot or purchases packages from our site we provide following support –
- In case you face any hardware issues (rack connectivity or device usage issues), MyCCIERack.com team shall provide real-time support via emails sent to email@example.com.
- For rack usage issues, our team will reply within 24 hrs, user needs to send email to same support id firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Platinum Package Buyers -
- Apart from above mentioned support pointers, Work book will be provided to platinum package buyers but there will be no classes for any section or topic in the lab. Also, we will provide support in solving the issues but no explanation will be provided for the same.
For Titanium Package Buyers -
- For titanium package users we will provide complete support - Lab workbooks, sessions as per trainers’ availability and help in troubleshooting the issues as well as screening before exam.
- The Training provided to titanium package users will be counted under session time only, no separate sessions for training only are provided.
Q.6 When I should login into my booked session?
Ans. Login to the session will be allowed at exactly booked timings, not earlier than that.